ABOUT: The International Tourism Baccalaureate ITB is a degree course designed for students who want to pursue a career in the knowledge of International tourism industry, and those who want to pursue a career in the field. A prospective student in this field will take courses in both Tourism and Hospitality and it is very possible to complete the International Tourism Baccalaureate within 9 months.
International Tourism Baccalaureate comprises of courses such as;
- Hospitality concepts and Innovations,
- Tourism Planning and Policies,
- Marketing principles in Tourism and Hospitality,
- Destination management,
- Tourist destination marketing and management,
- Tourism Industry analysis.
Hospitality Concepts and Innovations is one of the core course modules to be studied under International Tourism Baccalaureate program, this course module deals with a wide range of operational competencies needed to run effectively the diverse Tourism industry. This course will teach you how to evaluate the importance of new innovations and how they can affect the management of the tourism industry.
Hospitality concept and Innovation course will help you analyze and evaluate and analyze strategies that will help you achieve excellence in running a tourism and hospitality organization. Hospitality management will help you management resources, and identify new concepts that will help the industry grow.
Tourism Planning and Policies is a course module that will prepare you to become a Tourism manager and understand some of the major policies and planning strategies that drive the success of the Tourism industry. With this course, you will learn how to create partnership with other major stakeholders in the tourism industry especially in the Public and Private sectors.
Tourism destination management and marketing is a course module will help you identify the importance of the expanding tourism destinations. This curse will help you identify the challenges facing the tourism industry, and how to manage the ever increasing competition in the Hospitality sector.
DURATION: one academic year (9 months)
International Tourism Baccalaureate is designed to be completed within 9 months, 6 of these will be taught through online virtual classroom and the remaining 3 months will be completed via self-study before the final exam is undertaken.
Classes hold once a week, typically on Wednesdays. Though time flexibility allows students to choose when they want to study for the course and recorded classroom videos are available for students who miss classes.
Attendance: at least 70%
100% Online and students have access to instructional training materials for self-study. Recorded videos are also provided to enhance their learning experience.
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT
16 Years on or before the year of enrollment.
What after Baccalaureate?
You can apply to study at ABMS Open University.
Study Fee: 790 Euro per month (for 6 months) and application fee 490 Euro.
Our IBB studying materials and hours are equal to:
- International Baccalaureate
- European Baccalaureate
- Reife(prüfungs)zeugnis from an Allgemeinbildende Höhere Schule
- Getuigschrift van Secondair Onderwijs (Algemeen Secundair Onderwijs) or the Diplome d'Enseignement Secondair (Enseignement Secondaire
- Bevis for Studentereksamen or the Bevis for Hohere Forberedelseseksamen
- Ylioppilastutkinto todistus
- Diplome de Baccalauréate Générale
- Zeugnis der Allgemeinen Hochschulreife
- Gymnaziumi Érettségi Bizonyítvány
- Studentprof or the Mentaskoli
- Diploma di Maturita
- Diplome de fin d'Etudes Secondaires
- Matriculation Certificate
- Vitnemal fra den Videregaende skolen
- Swiadectwo Dojrzalosci
- Vysvedceni o Maturitni Zkousce (Gymnasium)
- Avgangsbetyg or Slutbetyg Gymnasiekskolan
- United Kingdom
- At least 3 A-levels in academic subjects with grades A-C